" I Don't Care"

I don't care what people say about me. as human being, i wanna make sure there is nobody's perfect. How can you blame me and say that mistake come from mine. did you ever think about how to be and to do your best. you can do more, you can be more and you can have more. as long as you have hope and ask god what you want, you'll take what you want.
sometimes in any situation I can't clear and differentiate between desire and what i need. absolutely that's is wrong, it's suppsosed to me that think possitive is the key to answere the Question. i still want to learn, althought in the other side people don't wanna to support me, and try to make war to me. i don't care, it's not about to think that psycally is anything. Nowadays Brain is everything.
If you feel the same with me, don't worry. we have to fight with new spirtit. hope fully that my spirtit can grow up yours. the first one you have to prepare your self first. it's impossible to fight before prepare anything. keep on going with that way, like i do. in my opinion it's hard to do than to say, so keep "istiqomah". God Know what human needed.
the second is don't be afraid and be self confidence in wherever you are. think that you can do anything as long as you want to do, even fail at list you already to try than you never do until someday you'll said that I can do it, but i'm late.
After all, just leave it in the hand of god. God will give the best for us, try to believe and make it sure. Ya allah, Aku Masih Ingin Belajar, Sempurnakan niatku dengan kemudaha ya allah. Amin.

Komentar